tiistai 24. helmikuuta 2015

Drips and drops

This Gorjuss-card is a combination of several challenge prompts: Inspired by the Country View challenge (drips and drops) I made a bunch of inky backgrounds by smudging Distress Ink on an acrylic block, spritzing with water and wiping a card into the ink over and over again, heatsetting in between. I chose the colours of this card according to the Rubberdance February challenge (teal, chocolate and cherry) and dug my stash for Tando mdf leaves to be able to play along with this weeks Craft Barn challenge.


 I used the mdf plate where the leaves had been as a mask and created some leaves on the background using an ink spray and crackle paste...so I'm also entering for the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge (add a little texture). Besides the crackle paste, I'm also counting the sewing, 3D decoupage and mdf as texture elements. That is all I was originally planning for, but before I got this done the new SimonSaysStamp Monday challenge (anything goes) was published, so why not go for that too! I'm wondering if I ever before have posted for five challenges at the same time...it's kind of a round trip around the world for this little girl :)

12 kommenttia:

  1. Such pretty coloring! I love your background. hank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hello Kristina,
    What a delightful scene, and your Bg is wonderful. Thank you for joining us this month at CVC.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lovely card! the background is stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    VastaaPoista
  4. Beautiful card, Kristiina! Love the background, and that crackle effect is really cool! Thank you for entering your card to our February challenge :-)
    xox

    VastaaPoista
  5. Very special! I love it. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Those gorjuss stamps are just.. well gorgeous :-) How amazing to be able to enter 5 challenges in 1 go, well done for you. Like the background.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Absolutely Gorjuss! Love the background! Thank you for joining in the Tando Challenge.
    Jane (The Craft Barn) x

    VastaaPoista
  8. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Rubber Dance Stamps ♥

    VastaaPoista
  9. I love the background. I must give that technique a go.

    VastaaPoista