maanantai 30. maaliskuuta 2015

Home, messy home

Last weeks DLP art journaling prompts encouraged to do some doodling as the main focal point of the art journal page. Since I have trouble getting any crafting done without challenges, I'm glad the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge is doing Anything Goes this week, because this spread would probably not fit into any other sensible category!


Especially, the DLP encouraged to draw with a permanent pen, no pencils... For a pencil girl like me that was a difficulty to be overwon, and I drew the messy view across the room from my crafting spot. I realize right now how much I dislike that poster my husband has chosen for the wall. Might have to ask if it could go elsewhere. 


Here is the plain drawing, I really didn't like it, but my teenage daughter said wow! Both when she saw this and later when she saw the coloured version. I painted the drawing with watercolours and did a little stamping to add texture to the wallpaper.

1 kommentti:

  1. You are talented! Fabulous drawing! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    VastaaPoista