keskiviikko 28. lokakuuta 2015

Painting on "glass"

The Stampinback card challenge is asking for stained glass projects. It can obviously mean lots of things, I decided to use a Christmas stamp from Chocolate Baroque, because it is a glass painting in itself. To do two challenges at once, I chose to use the pastels from the ongoing CB colour challenge.


I stamped the image on acetate with Stazon ink, turned it around and coloured the areas with Promarkers. The alcohol markers stick to the plastic, but do slide around on it at first, giving an interesting marble effect, that I felt was as close to stained glass as I could get. I especially like the way the green tiles turned out. The result has a glasslike radiance to it, though I just plainly mounted it on a cardblank. As can maybe be seen, I managed to get a scratch on the halo, when the card fell on the floor and ended up under a cupboard... but had it been real glass, it might have been shattered :)




4 kommenttia:

  1. Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at the Stampinback Card Challenge!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful card Kristiina. Thank you for playing along with the Chocolate Baroque Color Challenge.
    Flo x

    VastaaPoista
  3. A lovely card Kristiina, beautiful effect. Thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque challenge, Judith xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Lovely stained glass effect card. Thank you for entering the Chocolate Baroque Challenge x.

    VastaaPoista